Large Multi-State Pain Management group is looking for a Physical medicine and rehabilitation physician to join our practice in Rancho Mirage, CA.
The group has been consistently growing for over three decades and is continuing to expand. Excellent infrastructure is in place to support the physician allowing them to concentrate on patient care. This is an excellent opportunity for a well trained, self motivated candidate. This provides an excellent opportunity to earn above average financial results via a combination of salary and productivity bonus. Malpractice Insurance, Health Insurance, 401-K and PTO provided. If you are interested in learning more and schedule an interview, please submit your cv.
- Examining patients that need to undergo physical therapy.
- Diagnosing pain as a result of an injury, disease, or a disabling condition.
- Determining and implementing appropriate treatment plans for patients.
- Recommending and undertaking various medical procedures, to treat pain and improve physical functioning.
- Leading a team of medical professionals.
- Monitoring ongoing progress and health of patients, and changing treatment plans, as necessary.
- Providing adaptive tools to improve the overall health and physical functioning of patients.
- Counseling patients and their families and helping them adapt to lifestyle changes.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Successful completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) or the Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination of the United States (COMLEX-USA).
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (ABPMR) certified or eligible.
- Valid and active medical license in the state of California.