Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center – Lubbock, Texas
Rank of Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Full Professor and applicable salary are dependent upon candidate's qualifications and experience.
- Inpatient Pediatric Rehabilitation at Covenant Children's Hospital
- Inpatient Pediatric Rehabilitation Service at Trustpoint Rehabilitation Hospital
- Outpatient Pediatric Rehabilitation at Covenant Children's Hospital three to four half days per week
- Supervising residents and medical students service in inpatient and outpatient settings
- Provide lectures and conferences for residents and medical students
- Conducts and publishes peer reviewed clinical research
- Engages in scholarship, quality improvement, and program development
Coverage of adult inpatient rehabilitation units
Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatric Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
MD or DO is required
Online Application Required (28705BR)
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or status as a protected veteran.