Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Physical Med & Rehab Opening in New York City**
**Located in the Bronx, NYC**
* Open to both full-time and part-time applicants*
* Further your career as a board certified and licensed physiatrist working with Post-acute Care team in the Bronx, New York City. The group has facilities in all five boroughs.
* Physiatrists see a mix of acute and post-acute patients in skilled-nursing facilities. Our strong team has been together for over 10 years!
* Health, dental and vision benefits are available for both full-time and part-time applicants!
* Inpatient experience is preferred, but not required.
* Competitive compensation
* Benefits for full-time and part-time applicants
* Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME
* Paid professional liability insurance
* Chance to join a stable group with two decades of experience in this setting
* Association with the largest network of post-acute clinicians in the nation
* The group's purpose is to perfect their physicians ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Their philosophy is as simple as their goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes for patients, partners, and physicians alike. The group is one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
* The Bronx is a New York City borough just north of Manhattan most famously known as the home of Yankee Stadium. This culture mecca offers countless arts options from Broadway shows and world-famous museums to acclaimed symphonies, ballet companies, art galleries, and much more. Available recreation opportunities include activities in the cities many parks and public beaches. With New York City's many trains, light rails, subway systems and more, you can arrive in central Manhattan from the Bronx in no time!
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States