Physiatrist Physician in Connecticut
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $225000.00 - 250000.00
As Connecticut’s leader in neurosurgery and orthopedic care, this private group of neurologic, orthopedic, and spine specialists is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible physiatrist to join their practice. This is an EMG opportunity with 100% outpatient care and no call schedule.
- 100% outpatient with no call schedule
- BC/BE Physiatrist
- Office-based practice
- Monday-Thursday: 8am-4:30pm and Friday: 8am-12pm
- EMG opportunity
- Established private practice with 18 practitioners
- Average of 15 patients per day
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401k, malpractice insurance, relocation assistance, sign-on bonus
- Salary guarantee for up to 18 months
Nicknamed the “Brass City,” this Connecticut town overflows with history and waterway beauty. Enjoy its proximity to diverse getaways as well as its friendly, welcoming community.
- Second largest city in New Haven County with dense, suburban feel
- Recreational water activities along the Naugatuck River
- Outdoor activities include beautiful lake and park
- Local minor league baseball team
- Rich in history, museums, cafes, and restaurants
- Enjoy live theatre and symphony performances
- Close to prestigious Yale University
- Take weekend getaways to New York City, Cape Cod, New Hampshire, and more
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Connecticut and must be board eligible or certified in Physiatry Medicine.
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation, Physiatry, Physiatrist, Pm&R, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Locum Tenens