Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Outpatient Pediatric opening in AL
Located in Fort Payne, AL
Full-Time & Permanent
Private Practice w/ Hospital Call
Seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician to join group in Alabama.
Two Options for Schedule:
1) 5 days per week. Monday-FridayÂ 10a-7p and a Rotating Saturday
8a-4p with 7 providers; or Option
2) 3 consecutive days per week 8a-8p with following 4 days off.
- If there is inpatient work does it include: C-Section or delivery coverage, Newborn or Inpatient rounding, emergency room consults, admits?Â Present for emergency C-Section delivery if requested by OB,Â Newborn and Peds Inpatient rounding, admissions of patients seen in office that require hospitalization. Hospital is DeKalb Regional Medical Center. Averages 15 pediatric admissions per month and 55 newborn deliveries per month.
- Shared call schedule that is currently split between 3 pediatricians for both newborn and peds. You do not have to go to the Hospital if it can be handled by phone.
- Averaging minimum of 20 patients per day.
- 3 Pediatricians and 6 Nurse Practitioners
- Base salary: $220k guaranteed for first year, bonus structure implemented after 1st year. Bonus structure is production based and comes into play when provider is seeing, on
average, more than 20 patients per day.
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage for employee and family
- 401K with 4% match by employer
- Malpractice coverage and license renewal
- 6.5 paid holidays, and 18 paid days off that can be used for vacation and CME, Uniform allowance once every two years.
- $2500 CME Stipend
- $10,000 relocation; we are an NHSC site with HPSA score of 15- May apply for loan repayment through NHSC. $20,000 sign-on.
Fort Payne is a city in and county seat of DeKalb County, in northeastern Alabama, United States. At the 2010 census, the population was 14,012. European-American settlers gradually developed the settlement around the former fort.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States