Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Pediatric opening in Pennsylvania**
* Located in ***Sharon, PA*** - 70 miles from Pittsburgh, 76.5 miles from Cleveland, OH
* Full time, permanent opening
* Employed position
* Seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join the largest Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC) in the state of Pennsylvania
* This position will also share rotating call with a group of pediatricians
* Hours are typically 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM, with some evening hours required
* We have been serving our communities for 36 years
* We currently operate healthcare centers in 16 counties in the state of Pennsylvania and 1 in the state of Ohio. We offer primary care, behavioral health, specialty care (in select counties), and dental services across the state of Pennsylvania
**Requirements to include:**
Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatrics; Current PA License; Current DEA License; Knowledgeable of, competent, and compliant with Electronic Health Records; Ability to provide quality, comprehensive, continuity of medical care in a compassionate manner with minimum supervision.
**Full benefits package to include:**
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and yearly bonus potential based on productivity; Vacation/Sick/Holiday/CME time off; Health/Dental/Vision Coverage; 403B Retirement Program; Disability & Life Insurance; FTCA Malpractice Coverage; Eligibility for State & Federal Loan Repayment; CME Allowance; Payment of Societal & Membership Dues, License, DEA, etc.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States