Top West Texas health system is seeking a Pediatrician to join their rural-designated women and children's clinic with an established patient panel and affiliated with a great children's hospital and medical school nearby.
* This dynamic team consists of 2 physicians, 1 NP, an immunization/vaccine nurse, 2 MAs per physician, MFM and NICU specialist teams, and additional specialists at the Children's Hospital
* Outpatient weekly clinic schedule of 4.5 days, non-onerous call coverage rotation, minimal pediatric admissions, and around 30-40 deliveries per month
* The clinic is located within walking distance behind the hospital with 4 exam rooms per physician, private office space along with great clinical and administrative support
* State of the art facility undergoing 40 million dollars in renovations with a Level IV trauma center, Level I nursery, and EPIC
* Competitive 3-year guaranteed salary with attainable income potential over 300K+ with RVU production
* An impressive benefits package with student loan repayment up to 100K, 5 weeks of PTO, 1-week CME plus allowance, a relocation stipend, a sign-on bonus of 50K, and malpractice insurance
* Must be Board-Eligible/Board-Certified in Pediatrics
* Spanish fluency is a plus, but not required
* This friendly West Texas city offers it all - from hospitality, community involvement, local events, a collective work ethic, tight-knit culture, scenic outdoors, and a family-friendly waterpark
* Conveniently located near Lubbock - where you can experience a Texas Tech University sporting event, travel in/out of the LBB Airport, have diverse shopping, visit the windmill museum, statues, and memorabilia sites, or immerse in the cowboy culture!
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Direct | [Register to View]
Cell/Text | [Register to View]
[Register to View]