Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Must have active CA license
- Boards not required
- 9 am - 5 pm
- Must have a DEA license
- Hospital privileges not required
- 10 - 12 patients per day
- Sick visit coverage
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.