Pediatric Opportunity in the Beautiful Finger Lakes Region of New York. JOB ID#61494
- B/C or B/E Pediatrician
- Active New York License or Willing to Obtain
- Employed Position
- Required Job Specific Competencies: Recognized competence in outpatient clinical pediatric practice.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with all office staff providers, the hospital and health system medical leaders
- Lead a patient-centered practice. Knowledge of recognized best pediatric patient care practices
- Ability to provide timely outpatient telephone call coverage
- Maintains current knowledge of and ability to institute programs necessary to comply with evolving regulatory requirements. Consistent excellence in physician-patient and physician-staff communications.
- Exhibits leadership skills and professional behavior consistently
- Competitive Salary: All Salary info and Benefits Will be discussed directly with this client on the initial phone interview.
All Star Healthcare Solutions Benefit
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants