Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Pacific Companies is proud to represent a new pediatrics opportunity in beautiful Northwest Arkansas. This private practice opportunity allows you the chance to work hard and play hard in the fastest growing region located in one of the fastest growing states in the US!
• Walk into a busy and collegial pediatrics practice joining 2 other pediatricians.
• 1:3 Call - Week Blocks - Average call in to the hospital/physician is 1x/mo. Predominately outpatient practice.
• DO NOT have to attend routine Deliveries and/or C-Sections
• Competitive salary and full benefits package with shareholdership in the group offered as early as 12 months.
• Proven income potential of $300,000+ as a shareholder
Community - Northwest Arkansas
• Arkansas - Ranked #10 on the list of Top Moving Destinations. Ranked #6 for Cost of Living
• Northwest Arkansas is the fastest growing region of the state with a population of over 550,000.
• Enjoy being within a 1-hour drive to: University of Arkansas, Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, Symphony of Northwest Arkansas, Minor League Baseball, Northwest Arkansas National Airport, 31,000 Acre Lake and more!
• This community has a thriving downtown, arts district, biking trails and kayak park. A private university adds to this community's charm along with festivals throughout the year.
Pacific Companies is a national physician recruitment firm that works with clients and physicians for both Permanent and Locum opportunities. We visit every location that we represent and provide insight into various positions from employed to private practice, including various recruitment agreements.
If you would like more information, please call me, Michelle Baker , at your earliest convenience, or email your CV to [Register to View]
with the best day and time for a brief conversation. Visit us at [Register to View]
Aliso Viejo, California, United States
Pacific Companies offers the most targeted, results oriented and complete client partnerships available. We tailor a detailed search plan that will outline a customized sourcing program.
Pacific Companies and its clients form strong alliances to evaluate and solve current and future staffing needs. Through our knowledge of the industry and consulting experience, we are able to offer innovative id...