Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
St. Johnsbury, VT – County Population 31k, City Population 8k
Located 1 hour from Burlington, 2 hours from major NH cities, 3 hours Boston/Portland
Community Information: Discover a community rich in traditions and culture, vibrant with arts and architecture. This watershed, along the upper reaches of the Connecticut River that divides New Hampshire’s granite from Vermont’s Green Mountains, inspires great minds and great passion. From the earliest Abenaki settlements, this valley draws people to stop and appreciate the beauty and abundance of the land. St. Johnsbury’s Victorian roots remain strong, and new dimensions of the community add vitality and variety. A regional hospital, the largest weekly farmers market in the area, and striking art galleries enrich everyday life. All this happens in a community with more bridges than traffic lights, more spires than chain stores, and more surprises than you expect!
- Seeking physicians for full and part-time opportunities
- Outpatient with inpatient rounds and admissions
- Volume of 18-20 patients per day
- Call of 1:4 weekends per month
- NCQA Recognized Patient Centered Medical Home
- Competitive & negotiable base salary or income guarantee with productivity incentives. Sign-on, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, marketing costs, and other exceptional benefits that may include student loan repayment and other compensation
For more information, please contact :Kristin GuentherSenior Consultant | Source Medical Cell/Text: [Register to View]
E-mail: [Register to View]
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.