Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Mountain Home, AR / Northern Arkansas / County Population of 50K
Community: Located in the majestic Ozark Mountains, Mountain Home is known for its beauty and is an outdoor enthusiast's recreational haven. Two lakes, three rivers, and four seasons contribute to a quality of life unique to this area. In addition, our community offers an exceptional school system. Take advantage of the areas low cost of living, affordable housing and minimal taxes! Two airports serve the area, and nearby is Branson, MO, one of the best vacation and retirement spots in the country. Our school district is fully accredited and one of the largest in Arkansas. This area also enjoys one of the lowest crime rates in the country.For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician to join a premier health system that serves a growing population of approximately 185,000 people.
- Mix inpatient and outpatient work.
- Newborn nursery care skills required include intubation and putting in lines.
- Hospital Information: 268-bed tertiary care hospital. The active medical staff consists of over 100 physicians. The ED has 22 beds with state-of-the-art monitors and approximately 29,000 visits annually. Recent innovations include 3 Hyperbaric Chambers in the Wound Healing Center, 3T MRI, 3-D Tomosynthesis Mammography, and daVinci surgical robot.
- Financial Information: Competitive compensation and recruitment incentives.
- Possible visa support available.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.