Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- 12-hour shifts
- MD license required
- 8 - 10 patients per day
- NRP and PALS certification
- Hospital privileges will be needed
- CSP required
- DEA required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.