Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Pediatrician opening in North Dakota**
* Located in ***Jamestown, ND*** - 100m from Bismarck
* Full time, permanent
* Seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Physician to join a hardworking, patient-and-family-centered care team committed to customer service and high-quality care in our growing community.
* Work collaboratively with 3 Family Medicine Physicians, 4 Family Medicine Advanced Practice Clinicians, and 1 Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in a beautiful, new facility that is connected to the new and easily accessible medical center.
* ***H1-B visa candidates will be considered; J-1 visas may be considered based upon the ability to secure flex waiver.***
* Monday-Friday schedule between 8a-5p; 36 patient contact hours in clinic/4.5 days
* Well-established and growing practice
* Anticipated outpatient volume: 15-20 patients/day with 2-3 procedures/day
* Inpatient setting will be provider-driven and is based at Jamestown. Candidate may choose to provide inpatient coverage on an as needed basis for high-risk peds and/or have the opportunity to provide services at The Anne Carlsen Center [Register to View]
* Special procedures preferred/required: Circumcision
* Call description: 1 in 11 weekends
* Excellent compensation and benefit package
* No outreach
In the center of one of North America's most productive agricultural regions sits the city of Jamestown, ND, a growing community of over 17,000 friendly residents. Located just 90 miles west of Fargo, Jamestown is nestled in a scenic river valley and is known as the economic and cultural center for a six-county area. Representing the best of rural America, Jamestown offers great school systems, affordable housing with safe neighborhoods, low-unemployment and all around quality of life making this community an ideal place to settle in and raise a family. Visit [Register to View]
for more information.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States