**Developmental Pediatrician opening in Indiana**
* Located in ***Mishawaka, IN*** - 105 miles from Chicago
* Full time, permanent opening
* Employed position
* Joining a growing practice
* Provide professional medical services to patients and supervision of the delivery of medical services by the assigned staff of the facility
* Develop operational management skills related to the practice and assist in the day-to-day supervision and transitional operation of the medical practice
* This is an exciting opportunity for the right Developmental Pediatrics physician to be part of a growing practice
* The selected physician will see Pediatric patients
* Basic laboratory services are available and basic procedures may be performed
* Opportunities for teaching exist with FM residents [clinical teaching and supervision]
* Must adhere to the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services
* May be required to maintain active membership status on the medical staff
* Board Certification required within 5 years of Residency Program Completion
**An excellent compensation package including:**
* Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards.
* Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail insurance.
* Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
* 27 days off per year; 7 holidays; 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
* $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
* Student loan assistance available.
* Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.