Envision Physician Services and Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center are seeking PRN Pediatric Critical Care Physicians to join our team in Panama City, Florida. Daily responsibilities include admissions, discharges, patient management, consults (very rare), writing notes, patient/family education, bed management as needed to ensure PICU is running smoothly.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- 4-bed unit
- Calls are 24 hours and run from 7am-7pm the next day
- Dedicated Satellite Pharmacy on weekdays
- Available Subspecialties include Neurosurgery, Peds Surgery, ENT, Neurology, Urology, Endocrinology, Cardiology (in real time via Telemedicine) and Peds Anesthesia
- The Region’s only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Dedicated Neonatal/Pediatric Critical Care Transport Team
- The Region’s only Pediatric ICU
Qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board eligible in Pediatric Critical Care and must be able to practice independently. For this reason, at least 2 years of PICU practice experience post fellowship is preferred.
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a 218-bed acute-care hospital located in Panama City, FL. Its 460-member medical staff and more than 1,000 employees work hard to ensure its patients receive the highest quality of care every day. Their efforts have resulted in national accreditations for Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Chest Pain Center, Total Joint Replacement, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Spine, Stroke and Wound Care. The hospital was named a Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics and was awarded an "A" rating by The Leapfrog Group for four consecutive years.
At Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center in Panama City, Florida we enjoy a community that offers the best in coastal living and a hospital with a national reputation for expert care. What you will find is that in and around Panama City, there is something for everyone!
- Big city life with small town charm
- Incredible, sugary white sand and beautiful beaches
- Sea breezes, sun-drenched days and sensational sunsets
- Outdoor activities at your doorstep
- State parks, caverns, wildlife
- Award winning restaurants
- Warm climate
More than ever, Panama City is booming with events and activities. Make Panama City your destination and visit the many fine shops, restaurants and exhibits. Discover why Panama City is listed as one of the best art towns in America for cities with a population of less than 50,000. Year-round events include: The Blessing of the Fleet, The Annual Spring Boat Show, A Classic Car Show, Spring Festival of the Arts, The Annual Independence Day Celebration, Oktoberfest, First Friday, and Concerts in the Park. The city has so much to offer and is most often cited as having a pleasant climate, attractive housing opportunities, fishing and water sports, arts, entertainment and a pleasing small town environment for raising a family.