Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Pediatrics in California
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a prestigious private pediatric group in the effort to add a Pediatrician to their growing practice. This is a permanent position providing stability and growth potential. Highlights of this position include:
* The group is currently comprised of two Pediatricians and one Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
* Work at one of the group’s two suburban clinic locations
* Modern and well-appointed office setting with excellent support staff
* Patient volume of approximately 25 or more once established
* Scribes help facilitate productivity
* Limited inpatient responsibilities include newborn checks and infrequent rounding
* Full benefits with 401K
* Competitive compensation
* Positive work-life balance
* Community is the cultural and economic hub of a metro area of over 2.1 million residents
* The economy, education infrastructure and quality of life are outstanding
* Close access to lakes, rivers, snow sports and numerous running/biking trails add to the outdoor lifestyle
* A lively arts, entertainment and cultural community also is evident
* Lake Tahoe, the San Francisco Bay wine country and Yosemite are all within easy driving distance
A nine-time winner Talent and six-time winner Client categories of ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” award, VISTA has 30 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum...