Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
SAN ANGELO, TX (O C Fisher Lake - The Center of TEXAS) - Pediatric Opportunity
San Angelo Community Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join an established group in the community:
San Angelo Community Medical Center: 171-bed facility with a wide range of services including a Level III-A Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, an accredited heart and vascular program, and an Orthopedic and Total Joint Center.
- Must be comfortable handling full breadth of pediatrics
- Neonatologist covers NICU
- 4 partners in the group and 1 PA. 3 other call partners from other groups
- Office located on the hospital campus
- Anticipated weekend call of 1:7, one weekday call every other week
- No visa assistance available
We offer a recruitment package that may include:
- 3 hours from Austin and San Antonio
- Regional airport with daily flights to Dallas/Fort Worth
- Diverse population of 100,000
- Family-friendly community with great public schools
- An outdoorsman’s dream with hunting, fishing and boating
Remember, Texas is a TORT REFORM state with NO PERSONAL INCOME TAX!
- Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation and CME expenses
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...