This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary of $255,000 with a commencement bonus of $30,000. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 2 weeks of CME time with a $4,500 stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working in this Midwest town where you are only a short drive from Lake Darling, a popular fishing, boating, and bird-watching venue. During the winter, you can also enjoy ice fishing and snowmobiling at the lake and its surrounding land.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- $255K base with $30K commencement bonus
- Academic affiliation
- Weekdays with a 1:5 call rotation
- Established clinic with 9 pediatricians
- Teaching opportunities available
- Final-year residents and H-1B visa holders welcome
- Great outdoor recreation
- Low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail