- Examine, diagnose, and treat Pediatric patients, evaluate health status, initiate therapeutic and preventive measures, and make appropriate and necessary referrals to specialty and other consultative medical services
- Will coordinate care with other members of the health care team, and refer patients when necessary for further diagnostic work-ups or treatment.
- Carry a patient caseload consistent with quality of care and productivity standards.
- Communicate on an ongoing basis with other health care providers and other staff on all aspects of the health needs of patients.
- Complete all necessary paperwork connected with duties, including progress notes in the medical records.
- Patient load on average is 8-10 patients per day with primarily Medicare patients.
- Full time Monday through Friday; on-call Saturday & Sunday.
- MD or DO
- BC/BE in Pediatrics
- NY State Medical License