Location: New York, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Our client, a large Physician led outpatient Medical office in the New York Metropolitan Area, is currently seeking to hire a Pediatrician. The Pediatrician will provide a full scope of high-quality medical services including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, and coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance.
- Educate children and caregivers on disease prevention methods, diet plan, and hygienic activities.
- Review patient?s history and perform physical examinations.
- Tend to all types of infectious childhood diseases, including mumps, measles and chicken pox.
- Prescribe medications and formulate ongoing treatment and disease management plans.
- Document patient information, such as medical histories, reports and examination results.
- Attend and participate in medical staff educational programs and meetings.
- MD/DO degree, or foreign equivalent
- Will accept both new grads and experienced physicians
- BE/BC in Pediatric Medicine
- Valid NYS medical license
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration
- Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment
- Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) strongly preferred
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification preferred