Title: Pediatrician (MD/DO)
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time
Description: Hiring a Pediatrician for Brooklyn based pediatric clinic. The Pediatrician will provide services in an outpatient only setting. There is an opportunity for partnership within the company. Great benefits including full medical for employee and family as well as 401K.
- Examine, diagnose, and treat Pediatric patients, evaluate health status, initiate therapeutic and preventive measures, and make appropriate and necessary referrals to specialty and other consultative medical services
- Will coordinate care with other members of the health care team, and refer patients when necessary for further diagnostic work-ups or treatment.
- Carry a patient caseload consistent with quality of care and productivity standards.
- Communicate on an ongoing basis with other health care providers and other staff on all aspects of the health needs of patients.
- Complete all necessary paperwork connected with duties, including progress notes in the medical records.
- Patient load on average is 18-22 patients per day with primarily Medicare patients.
- Full time or part time hours available; Will be required to work either Saturday or Sunday every week.
- MD or DO
- BC/BE in Pediatrics
- NY State Medical License
- Open to new grads as well as experienced physicians
- Bilingual (English/Mandarin) is required.