Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Pediatrician needed in OH
Located in Salem, OH
Seeking BE/BC Pediatrician with OH License to join 4 others in a hospital setting
- Call 1:5 shared with 4 other physicians
- Inpatient and Outpatient with Nursery Coverage
- 36 month term
- Vacation- Accrued at a rate of 9.3 hours per pay period (240 hours/year = 6 weeks). Maximum accrued time shall not exceed 320 hours in any 12 month period.
- Sick leave- Accrued at a rate of 3.70 hours per pay period (96 hours per contract year)
- Retirement Plan- Two available plans: 403b (matched up to 3% of compensation) and 457b plan (non-qualified deferred compensation available to certain employees of a tax-exempt business).
- Continuing Medical Education- 40 hours of CME time per contract year (unused days do not carry to the next contract year)
- CME/Other Professional Expenses- Reimbursement up to $3,000.00
- Malpractice Insurance- At the expense of the Corporation for an amount not less than $1,000,000.00 per occurrence and $3,000,000.00 in the aggregate. Coverage will be on a claims made basis. If Physician leaves employment during the first 24 months of employment, Physician will be responsible for providing his/her own tail coverage. If physician leaves after 24 full months of employment but prior to 60 full months of employment, tail coverage will be prorated based on the number of full months worked divided by 60. After 60 full months, tail provided by Corporation.
- Health Insurance- In accordance with what is available to all employees of the Professional Corporation. Vision and dental can be purchased in addition to medical.
- Employee paid group life insurance- available to physician
- Accident and critical illness- available for purchase
- Relocation- Up to $7,000 reimbursed
- Incentive: $42.00 per wRVU over 3,200
- Loan Repayment: available for discussion
Salem is a small city in Columbiana, County located in Northeastern Ohio, and surrounded by several small townships and cities. Excellent school systems: several schools ranked within the top 100 of the state and recognized in the 2015 US News report for best high schools (e.g., Columbiana and Poland silver medal; South Range and Canfield bronze medals)
- Full range of lifestyle opportunities, from suburban to rural living, within 15 minutes of the hospital.
- Low cost of living, with some of the most affordable housing in the U.S.
- Outdoor amenities-multitude of beautiful parks, bike trails, lakes and golf courses.
- Low crime rates