- Employed Pediatrician opportunity one hour from Portland
- Support Staff: MAs, secretary
- Call rotation with Family Practice Physicians (1:7)
- Must be BC/BE within 5 years post Residency training
- 7 weeks off (includes vacation, sick, holiday, education)
- CME - $4000/year
- Financial package/salary plus full benefits
- Accept Visa candidates
Close to one of the best ski areas in the United States. Only an hour to Maine's spectacular coast, and to Portland -- Maine's largest city. The area schools are highly rated. Area recreational venues include white water rafting, hiking, biking, snow shoeing, and trout fishing. Surrounding communities provide arts, theater, gyms, children’s programs, prestigious liberal arts college, unique restaurants. A wonderful place to raise a family.
The hospital provides care to over 30,000 residents in central Maine. A beautiful state of the art medical office building adjacent to the hospital provides easy access to primary and specialty care. A medical staff of more than 40 physicians skilled in a variety of fields, and 722 full and part-time professional and technical employees ensure the delivery of progressive health and medical services.