- Perform patient histories and physical examinations as scheduled.
- Evaluate findings and provide appropriate patient care.
- Provide quality clinical diagnostic skills in the delivery of patient care. Review all test results and recommend suitable management for the patient, including but not limited to, preventive health recommendations and habits.
- Provide relationship-centered care.
- Complete and insure accuracy of patient medical record.
- Participate in the Company's Quality Assurance Program.
- Communicate effectively with the clinical team to insure total delivery of quality care.
- Participate in medical staff educational programs and meetings.
- NYS Physician Medical License
- Board Certified (BC) or Board Eligible (BE) in Pediatrics
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Pediatrician
- Previous experience in a physician practice setting
- Completed credentialing with all major insurances preferred
- Proficient in Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage others
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent doctor-patient communication