Title: Pediatrician (MD)
Location: New York, NY
Occupational Category: Physician and Physician Assistant
Description: Hiring a Pediatrician for a physician owned and physician-led medical group. The Pediatrician would lead the group in expanding the medical services they offer across the Greater New York-Metro area. The Pediatrician will perform patient histories and physical examinations as scheduled. The Pediatrician will evaluate findings and provide appropriate patient care. The organization will be opening several newly established locations and are looking for the right physician who can manage an individual site and establish patient relationships.
- Perform patient histories and physical examinations as scheduled.
- Evaluate findings and provide appropriate patient care.
- Provide quality clinical diagnostic skills in the delivery of patient care. Review all test results and recommend suitable management for the patient, including but not limited to, preventive health recommendations and habits.
- Provide relationship-centered care.
- Complete and insure accuracy of patient medical record.
- Participate in the Company's Quality Assurance Program.
- Communicate effectively with the clinical team to insure total delivery of quality care.
- Participate in medical staff educational programs and meetings.
- NYS Physician Medical License
- Board Certified (BC) or Board Eligible (BE) in Pediatrics
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Pediatrician
- Previous experience in a physician practice setting
- Completed credentialing with all major insurances preferred
- Proficient in Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage others
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent doctor-patient communication