Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our client, a renowned academic medical center is seeking to hire a Pediatric Surgeon. The medical center offers the Pediatric Surgeon a great opportunity for clinical volume and teaching of medical students and residents. They have the fifth busiest emergency department in the United States.
- Provide pediatric surgical care including neonatal surgery, minimally invasive surgery, thoracic surgery and pediatric trauma.
- Teach medical students and residents.
- Collaborate on a team of up to 5 pediatric surgeons.
- Perform roughly 300 procedures per year.
- 60% ambulatory cases / 40% inpatient cases.
- Full time; 3 days dedicated to OR.
- Must be board certified in Pediatric Surgery
- Valid NYS license
- Pediatric Surgery Fellowship required
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...