Envision Physician Services is seeking a full-time, board eligible or board certified Pediatric Hospitalist for our established Pediatric Hospitalist program at Jersey City Medical Center in Jersey City, NJ. Coverage includes the inpatient pediatric service, newborn nursery coverage, and consults to the ED. The staffing model provides for work/life balance and flexibility in scheduling with a call from home setup.
- Guaranteed base salary with potential for extra shifts
- Work/life balance – Off more than half the month
- Daytime hours based on volume -- Call from home – 1 in 3 rotation
- Robust benefits including medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, and 401k (effective day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Staffing Model: 3 Pediatric Hospitalists (5 Neonatologists for Level III NICU service)
- Flexible scheduling with 2 partners
- 10-shifts per month on average
- Typical Day
- Rounds on the pediatric inpatient floor (ADC 3)
- Newborn Nursery (2,200 annual deliveries)
- Mon – Fri: Split newborn census with Neonatologist (Neo coverage in-house for Level III NICU);
- Sat, Sun: See all newborns
- Consults to ED
- Pediatric Subspecialist support via telemedicine to beginning in February 2019 through Rutgers partnership
- Hospital has future plans to further develop pediatric center with a Pediatric ED (4-Pediatric ED beds) and an adjacent pediatric inpatient unit
With over 30 years of high-quality Women’s & Children’s services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care. We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package effective on day one, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.- Jersey City, NJ Company Information
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) [Register to View]
itemprop="name">Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.