This job is archived
- Seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician to provide full-time services.
- Experience is preferred but new grads are welcome to apply
- Employed position
- Hit the ground running/be busy right away
- All necessary equipment ready and available
- Office owned MOB constructed in 2010.
- Congenial staff and family atmosphere
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Pediatric Salaries In Memphis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. This 4 bedroom, 3 bath 2,615 Sqft home in a Beatiful setting, beautiful home, with adjoing lot. Master bedroom with master bath. Granite counter with two sinks. Kitchen has granite counters including extended bar area. Sunroom is a proud addition. This home can be yours for $189,900
The Community. Located near the banks of the Mississippi River, and only 3 miles South of the St. Frances National Forest.
There are ample hunting and fishing opportunities within a very short distance from Helena-West Helena. Phillips Community College, a member of the University of Arkansas System is located in Helena.
Agricultural and agricultural related business account for the majority of the economic base for the Phillips County Area. Helena is the second oldest city within the State of Arkansas
The Employer: a 155-bed, full-service facility, is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization (JCAHO).
Originally opened in 1909, the facility has moved and grown over the years into a 125,000-square foot square facility located on highway 49.
With specialized equipment, and more than 35 physicians on staff, the facility serves over 63,000 people. It offers many services including 24-Emergency Care, surgical services, cardiac rehabilitation, home health, intensive care, outpatient services, pediatrics, physical rehabilitation, speech therapy and women’s services.
- 53 miles to Memphis, TN
- 227 miles to Birmingham, AL
- 244 miles to Nashville, TN
- 283 miles to Baton Rouge, LA
- 284 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 318 miles to New Orleans, LA
Colleges and Universities
- Coahoma Community College (about 20 miles; Clarksdale, MS; Full-time enrollment: 2,284)
- Northwest Mississippi Community College (about 38 miles; Senatobia, MS; FT enrollment: 6,607)
- Southwest Tennessee Community College (about 54 miles; Memphis, TN; FT enrollment: 8,043)
- University of Memphis (about 55 miles; Memphis, TN; FT enrollment: 17,427)
- Delta State University (about 56 miles; Cleveland, MS; FT enrollment: 3,304)
- Rhodes College (about 56 miles; Memphis, TN; FT enrollment: 2,052)
- University of Mississippi (about 63 miles; University, MS; FT enrollment: 17,642)
- Helena offers many recreational activities.
- The area is excellent for boating, fishing, hiking, hunting, camping, trail biking, golfing, and animal watching.
- Great area for duck hunting and many types of fresh water fishing.
- Each fall, Helena hosts the regionally acclaimed "Blues Festival," drawing over 100,000 visitors from all over the southeast.
- Cotton & Kudzu Mall
- Walmart Supercenter
- Fred’s Discount Store
- Dollar General