- Seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine: Pediatrics Physician to provide full-time services at a Hospital Affiliated Clinic.
- Employed position
- Step into a busy, established Practice
- Office space ready and available
- Shared reception
- Office located only 6 miles from Hospital
- Practicing physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Med/Ped Salaries In Atlanta. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. This 4,995 4 bedroom, 3 bath home situated perfectly overlooking gorgeous mtn views, this large farm-style home has been completely remodeled with all new paint, carpet and hardwoods. The floorplan with stacked stone fp is open w/ an abundance of natural light with views overlooking the Blue Ridge mtns! SPECTACULAR! Your new home has loads of storage and a brand new kitchen w/granite and stainless appliances w/ a large laundry. This home can be yours for $349,000.
The Community. With a crime rate almost 50% below the national average, and an unemployment rate also well below the national average, Blue Ridge is a great place to establish a practice, raise a family, and enjoy the great outdoors.
The Employer. An award winning 50-bed community hospital with a new ICU and three large ORs (two of them new), a new microscope suitable for ENT work, and thyroid instrumentation already on hand.Closest Major City
- 77 miles to Atlanta, GA
- 166 miles to Nashville, TN
- 168 miles to Birmingham, AL
- 199 miles to Charlotte, NC
- 220 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 248 miles to Louisville, KY
- University of North Georgia (about 31 miles; Dahlonega, GA; Full-time enrollment: 12,445)
- Lee University (about 38 miles; Cleveland, TN; FT enrollment: 4,422)
- Cleveland State Community College (about 40 miles; Cleveland, TN; FT enrollment: 2,500)
- Dalton State College (about 40 miles; Dalton, GA; FT enrollment: 3,846)
- Southern Adventist University (about 44 miles; Collegedale, TN; FT enrollment: 2,898)
- Fly Fishing
- White Water Rafting
- Blue Ridge Cotton Company
- Blue Ridge Mountain Mall
- Fly Shop Co
- The Sweet Shoppe