Licensed Practical Nurse; LPN - LPN with Pediatric experience for long term temporary assignment.
- Ambulatory/specialty setting, Manhattan location, Monday-Friday;
- Flex schedule of 9:30am-6pm or 10:30am-7pm.
- Minimum of 1-2 years current experience;
- IV and/or Phlebotomy experience a plus
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft Office and patient databases;
- EPIC EMR system.
- Meet/greet patients, escort to exam rooms;
- Perform initial intake and assessment; document demographics and vital signs;
- Assist providers in examinations and procedures;
- Perform phlebotomy; collect, label and process specimens accurately
- Current NYS License/Registration
- Current BCLS
- Minimum 1-2 years current experience in specialty; Pediatrics
- IV and/or Phlebotomy experience/proficiency