Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A Florida-based facility is currently seeking a pediatric hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include emergency deliveries, circumcision, intubation, and vent management. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible (within 5 years of training completion) and have a current NRP. There will be enough time to obtain a FL license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule will consist of deliveries, rounding, and call.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC or BE (within 5 years)
- License: Willing to help license
- Other Certification: NRP
- Procedures: Circumcision, intubation, and vent management
- High-risk deliveries and C-sections required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...