Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A NE Montana healthcare group is seeking a pediatrician to join their established multi-specialty group. You will work with pediatricians, family practitioners, and nurse practitioners in this practice. Enjoy 1:6 rotated call with incentive for taking call, work a Monday through Friday work week but no weekend office hours. This is a 40 hour work week, if preferred can request a 40 hour/4 day work week, seeing 20+ patients a day. Salary is very competitive with a $25K sign on, plus incentive bonus and a full benefits package taht includes $100,000 in student loan repyament. If you have interest in this position or others like it, please contact Pat McCarthy at [Register to View]
or [Register to View]
Live in 'blue sky' country offering outstanding recreation that includes 25 miles of non-motorized trails for hiking, horseback right and mountain biking. Whether your preference is snow skiing or fly fishing, there is something for everyone. All searches are confidential.
- Monday - Friday work week
- No weekend office hours
- Call 1:6, incentive bonus for taking call
- 40 hour work week - will consider 4 day work week/ 10 hour days
- Up to $100,000 in student loan repayment
- Be part of an established multi-specialty group
- Very competitive compensation, $25,000 sign on, $15,000 relocation
- Live in a city with outstanding outdoor recreaton
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...