This job is archived
- Start/End Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Average Daily Census: 12-14
- Procedures: See above
- Is there after hours call? yes
- What is call schedule structure: APPs take 1st call (Mommy calls) Monday – Friday;
- # of Docs working per day: 3-4 APPs and 3-4 Physicians
- Support Staff: 4 APPs, LPNs and Office Assistants
- EMR system: GE Centricity
- Start/End Hours: On call – 1-2 Weekday(s) 5 p. – 8 a.m / 8 a.m. – 8 a.m. on weekends
Rounds in the morning
- In-house 24/7 or available via beeper after rounds are complete? Via beeper
- Average Daily Census of normal newborn and Peds floor: 6-8
- MINIMUM AGE AND UP:
- Procedures required: NO
- Circumcisions? NO
- Any Emergency Dept coverage?
- Does Pediatrician attend all deliveries? No
- # of Births per Year: See below
- Transport Team? Who participates?
- Support Staff: RN NP PA Physicians
- # of Docs:
- EMR System: Cerner