Pediatrician needed for top-tier private group in Fairfield County, CT:
- Private practice with multispecialty group and hospital affiliation
- This is a traditional Pediatrics practice focused on routine Pediatric Care, wellness, sick visits, vaccines etc.
- Schedule is Monday-Friday standard business hours practice is open 8am-6pm
- Walk-ins only seen 8-930am. Check-ups and scheduled sick visits by appointment only usually done 930am-6, lunch admin usually 1-2pm
- Telephone pager call 1:5 weeknights, responsible for pager only for patients of the practice
- Weekend hours are Saturday 9am-1pm for sick visits only, rotated 1:4/on weekend per month. Sunday on-call for sick visits 1:4. Each doctor takes 1 weekend per month for coverage
- Pediatricians do not attend C-sections, high risk deliveries, or cover the NICU at the hospital
- There is newborn nursery rounds which all affiliated Pediatrics shared in to maintain privileges
- Strong 1st-call vs. 2nd-call support
- Academic hospital affiliation although this is not a teaching position
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage. There is an opportunity for partnership for candidates interested in long-term plan after the initial contract.
- CT State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied strongly preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Pediatric
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply