- Excellent opportunity for a BE/BC Pediatrician to join three physicians and a NP in a growing practice.
- Flexible scheduling with minimal inpatient rounding.
- 1:4 call primarily for the level one nursery.
- Participates in the Reach out and Read program and the Vaccines for Children program.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Pediatrician Medicine Salaries In Detroit. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 beds 3 baths 3,816 sqft Big ranch located in one of Gaylord's most desired neighborhoods. Awesome setting; both stories have commanding 4+ mi. views of the Sturgeon River Valley & Treetops North. Lower-Level family room w/wet bar, office, & game room; has the same views as the main-floor. This home can be yours for $350,000.
The Community. Gaylord is a city in and the county seat of Otsego County, Michigan, United States. A picturesque resort area for everyone to enjoy.
The Employer. As a growing community fixture for more than 65 years, we are committed to the people we serve. We are a 46 bed, acute care hospital offering a range of services and specialties. From our Birthing Center to skilled nursing care facility, Oncology to Orthopedics, rehabilitation to radiology, and everything in-between, we have you covered. Always standing ready to address the healthcare needs for those living, travelling, healing, and loving northern Michigan.Closest Major City
- 203 miles to Detroit, MI
- 207 miles to Windsor, Canada
- 209 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 219 miles to London, Canada
- 231 miles to Kitchener, Canada
- Northwestern Michigan College (about 48 miles; Traverse City, MI; Full-time enrollment: 3,276)
- Mid Michigan Community College (about 74 miles; Harrison, MI; FT enrollment: 3,653)
- Northwood University-Michigan (about 99 miles; Midland, MI; FT enrollment: 2,763)
- Central Michigan University (about 100 miles; Mount Pleasant, MI; FT enrollment: 22,758)
- Ferris State University (about 101 miles; Big Rapids, MI; FT enrollment: 11,238)
- Otsego County Parks & Recreation
- Otsego Lake County Park
- Dumas Park
- Lost Valley Retreat
- Old Spud Warehouse
- Ben Franklin Store
- The Rusty Pelican
- Isabella's Copper Pot