This job is archived
- Seeking an excellent BC/BE MD or DO Pediatrician to join an established practice.
- Experienced preferred but not required.
- Visa candidates are welcome to apply.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Peds Medicine Salaries In Buffalo, NY and New York City. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 beds 2 baths 2,700 sqft Close to town but in the country! This home features many updates throughout. The main floor offers a spacious living room with built in bookcases, decorative stone fireplace and plenty of natural sunlight! Modern eat in kitchen with cherry cabinets and a built in buffet, appliances stay. There are 3 bedrooms with closets and a full bath with a double sink vanity. Beautiful views all around.This home can be yours for $199,900.
The Community. Bradford is a city in McKean County, Pennsylvania, United States, close to the border with New York State and approximately 78 miles south of Buffalo, New York
The Employer. is a Joint Commission Accredited Hospital with 100+ beds to support acute care. Also has a full service home health division, a 95-bed skilled nursing facility, and a comprehensive 30 bed inpatient and outpatient behavioral health program, including one of the few dual diagnosis units in Pennsylvania, Ohio and New York.Closest Major City
- 65 miles to Buffalo, NY
- 98 miles to Rochester, NY
- 108 miles to Hamilton, Canada
- 123 miles to Etobicoke, Canada
- 124 miles to Mississauga, Canada
- University of Pittsburgh-Bradford (Full-time enrollment: 1,433)
- St Bonaventure University (about 12 miles; Saint Bonaventure, NY; Full-time enrollment: 2,286)
- Jamestown Community College (about 32 miles; Jamestown, NY; FT enrollment: 3,384)
- Alfred University (about 49 miles; Alfred, NY; FT enrollment: 2,411)
- SUNY at Fredonia (about 50 miles; Fredonia, NY; FT enrollment: 5,523)
- Hanley Park
- McKean Memorial Park
- Veterans Square
- Tracy Ridge Campground
- Willow Bay Recreation Area
- Tin Ceiling Gift Shoppe
- Washington Outlet
- Fran Charles Shop
- Main Street Mercantile