Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Pediatric Hospitalist in MN - Locum Tenens Help is Needed from Pediatric Hospitalist in MN
We have an exciting, locum tenens, pediatric hospitalist opportunity now available in Minnesota. You should be comfortable with circumcisions and attending deliveries. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour call, and you will see up to 12 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified with NRP and PALS certification. CompHealth can help an unlicensed physician obtain a MN state license for this assignment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- BC required
- 24-hour call
- Up to 12 patients per day
- Must have NRP and PALS certification
- Scope includes circumcisions and attending deliveries
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...