This job is archived
Community Health organization needs a Pediatrician provider in an outpatient setting:
- See patients of all ages 0-24, although Family/Internal Medicine generally take the adult patients.
- Full spectrum primary care - diagnose and treat medical illnesses, refer to specialists
- Community health setting diverse patient population, normal primary and patients with more chronic conditions
- Patient volume averages 20-25 patients per day
- Participate in after-hours telephone triage coverage on rotating basis.
- Assist in peer review chart audits and other appropriate quality activities
- Oversee and manage support-level medical staff and ancillary staff
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Pediatrics
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish preferred, not required
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply