This job is archived
We are currently looking for a BC/BE pediatrician to join our primary care practice in Arlington, Virginia.
- Our well-established and respected pediatric group is composed of a solo pediatrician and a tenured support staff
- We are hiring to accommodate community growth and demand
- Part-time or full-time schedules can be accommodated, with no call obligation
- Our practice is exclusively outpatient - no inpatient coverage or newborn rounding
- Typical volume is 20-25 patients per day, focusing on quality encounters and outcomes with our patients and families
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
About Arlington, VA:
- Our practice is conveniently located in close proximity to the Ballston metro stop.
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Arlington is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- Some of the most influential organizations in the world — including the Pentagon — are located in Arlington. The city stands out as one of America’s preeminent places to live, visit, and do business.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
AVP, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
[Register to View]