Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are helping an Alabama-based facility that is currently seeking a pediatric physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with 1:4 call and you will see 20-25 patients per day. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting. You should be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain an AL state license before this assignment starts.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- BC/BE required
- AL state license needed
- Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- 1:4 call
- EMR charting
- 20-25 patients per day
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...