MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Pediatrician in Kauai, HI. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Pediatrician is to provide professional and quality care for all patients.
- Permanent, full-time position
- Immediate start
- Community based clinic
- Inpatient and outpatient setting
- Average one admission per week
- Average one newborn per day
- Call is 6-10 days per month
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- CME leave and allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Student loan repayment
- Valid Hawaii medical license
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Current DEA registration
- BLS and ACLS within three months of employment
- Graduation from an accredited school of medicine/osteopathy
- Completion of a residency program accredited by the American Board
- Must be comfortable taking care of critical pediatric patients
To view more of our open positions please visit . To immediately speak with one of our Medical Agents please call (866) 90-STAFF. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
Job reference #12625