**Pediatric Hospitalist Opening in Hickory, NC**
60 minutes from Charlotte, NC, 60 minutes from Asheville
- Full-time, permanent
- Seeking a full-time Pediatric Hospitalist.
- 258-bed independent, not for profit hospital
- Hospital employed
- Low volume unit
- 15 shifts/month
- Offers full benefits - including malpractice, dental, health, life, disability, etc.
- Hickory named in the top 30 best cities to live by US News & World Report, 2021¬†
The regions largest not-for-profit community hospital, we exist to heal and comfort patients, to promote and foster a healthier community, and to ensure access to healthcare to all who need it - regardless of ability to pay. With a wide array of medical specialties, our skilled nurses and providers are trained to treat virtually any type of injury or illness, providing high-quality, easily accessible healthcare close to home.
- North Carolinas first and only 5-time Magnet recipient for nursing excellence
- Regions only level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Women's Choice Award winner for Americas Best 100 Hospitals for Patient Experience for six consecutive years
- American College of Surgeons Accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Center
"Hickory is for doers and makers seeking a well-rounded community, located an hour from Charlotte and Asheville at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains, along I-40, where a collective spirit of craftsmanship strengthens any endeavor with detail, artistry, and quality. Hickory is Life. Well Crafted!"