Pediatric Associates is seeking a Full-time Float Pediatrician to join our dynamic work family to provide pediatric care in beautiful Jacksonville, FL. With a focus on outstanding care, This position includes a $15,000 annual stipend for floating to our practices in the Jacksonville area.
Pediatric Associates Clinicians are a notch above the rest. Our providers don’t see this as just a job but as an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients. Joining our team will offer you a great work environment, comprehensive benefits, competitive salaries, flexible scheduling, tremendous growth opportunities and much more.
- Float to 2-3 Practices
- No late evenings
- 2:4 Saturdays 8am-noon
- Full benefits
- Guaranteed bonus
Parents have been choosing Pediatric Associates for their children’s healthcare for more than 60 years. We are proud of our unwavering commitment to provide quality healthcare that is both affordable and accessible with on-site services, such as lab and X-ray, free support groups, chronic disease management assistance, educational and safety classes and events. Our pediatricians are on staff at most major hospitals and our practice accepts most insurance carriers.
Education, Licensure & Certification
- M.D. or D.O. degree required
- Successful completion of an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) approved post-graduate residency, or equivalent in Pediatrics
- Current, Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Florida.
- Current, Unrestricted Florida state specific DEA license
- Current Board Certification appropriate for degree or be Board eligible and certified within five years of employment.
- Meets all requirements in order to obtain medical staff membership and required privileges.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) as required for hospital appointment.