Full time or Part time Primary Care Pediatrician
We’re seeking an enthusiastic BC/BE pediatrician to join our 8-provider practice with locations in both Annapolis and Fulton, MD. Our Pediatrics group is committed to partnering with parents to raise children and adolescents to be healthy, responsible adults. For 22 years we have been delivering the best possible care in a fun and friendly environment. We can entertain a full time (4 days/week) or part-time schedule (2-3 days/week).
- Spanish speaking a plus, but not required
- 2-4 day a week schedule with occasional Saturdays
- Newborn rounding at Anne Arundel Medical Center Hospital on a rotational basis
- Reasonable after hours call
Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Examine, diagnose and treat newborns, infants, children and adolescents.
- Prescribe and interpret lab tests.
- Prescribe medications.
- Collaborate with other providers to provide exceptional care.
- Remain current on best practices in medicine by staying up to date on CME, attending conferences and seminars.
- Completion of an accredited residency program in Pediatrics.
- Unrestricted Maryland medical license.
- Board Certified or recent board eligible resident in General Pediatrics.
- Trustworthy, compassionate and approachable.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong charting/documentation skills.
We offer a competitive benefit package which includes paid vacation; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401k and profit-sharing plans; optional partnership track for full-time candidates; and more. Relocation assistance may be negotiated if needed.
About Annapolis, MD:
- Annapolis is considered the "Sailing Capital of the World," situated on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay at the mouth of the Severn River, home to the United States Naval Academy and several other notable institutions.
- Annapolis is just 45 minutes away from both Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD in either direction.
About Howard County, MD:
- Located about 26 miles north of Washington, D.C. and about 22 miles southwest of Baltimore, Howard County is in the center of Maryland making is convenient to explore both the rural and urban settings nearby
- Howard County is known nationwide for its schools, parks, sports programs, libraries and affluence.
- Whether you’re attending a special event, going on a shopping spree or indulging in the best cuisine, you’re sure to enjoy the picturesque scenery and freshness of the area.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,500+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
VP, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Call or Text: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]