UPMC Children’s Community Pediatrics (CCP) is looking for a full-time board-certified or board eligible pediatrician to work in an outpatient setting in the Fox Chapel and Natrona Heights area. CCP is one of the largest pediatric primary care networks in Pennsylvania. We see over 260,000 patients annually with over 66 locations. CCP is a part of UPMC’s Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, a U.S. News Top 10 Best Children’s Hospital. CCP is also very proud to say we are Joint Commission Accredited and are a certified Primary Care Medical Home. Please consider joining our team of compassionate and caring providers as we continue to provide quality care for our area’s pediatric population. Please see our link below to learn more about CCP.
- Well-established practices with 8 Pediatricians, 1 Advanced Practice Provider, and 2 Behavior health therapists, in 2 offices
- The position will be full or part-time and require working 8-9 sessions per week for full time (a session is 4 hours)
- Shared call, weekends and holidays
- Hospital rounding at West Penn and Magee
- After hours nurse triage coverage
What we Offer:
- Excellent compensation package including full benefits
- Paid CME stipend, occurrence-based malpractice insurance, DEA and license renewal
- 4 weeks Paid time off and 7 paid holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 401k plan with employer match
About UPMC Children’s Hospital and UPMC
- UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh is a 313-bed, acute care teaching hospital located on 10 acres in Pittsburgh’s Lawrenceville neighborhood.
- UPMC Children’s was the nation’s first pediatric transplant center. With a history spanning 130-plus years, UPMC Children’s today is renowned for its outstanding clinical, research, and medical education programs and services — and for its frontline role in advancing standards of excellence in pediatric care.
- UPMC Children’s is ranked on the S. News Top 10 Best Children's Hospitals for 2021–2022 and is ranked in all 10 pediatric subspecialties surveyed. Three subspecialties ranked in the national top 10, including: Cardiology & Heart Surgery, Diabetes & Endocrinology, Gastroenterology & GI Surgery
- UPMC is a $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer based in Pittsburgh, PA
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors’ offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998
About the Community:
- A quick 15-minute drive to Pittsburgh, PA. for fine dining, museums, cultural events, and professional sports team including the MLB, NFL, NHL, and USL.
- Beautiful suburb of Pittsburgh with a rural feel.
- Attractive downtown with many restaurants, shops, art and parks
- Highly rated school system
- Reasonable cost of living
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lori Leo, [Register to View]
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC’s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.
More than just competitive pay and benefits, [Register to View] package cares for you in all areas of life — because we believe that you’re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we’re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.