We're hiring a Physician to join our Virtual Urgent Care team.
Urgent Kids Care (UKC) is the first urgent care center that focus only on KIDS. built around a full stack urgent care platform and a relentless focus on serving our members. We started Urgent Kids Care in 2022 to create the kind of urgent care center we would want for our kids to be treated in.
About the role:
We are looking for virtual Medical Director who can provide consulting services and are always looking to explore new ways we can provide virtual care. You will consult the CEO on areas of compliance to include the development of policies and procedures, proper licensing, credentialling, and the installation of required equipment. You will work remotely, and work with our team to provide patient care.
You will report to the Urgent Care Medical Director.
- Provide top-notch consulting that will improve patient care virtually (both by phone and message)
- Provide consulting with other clinical staff on patient care according to guidelines and policies
- Consulting the CEO on efficiency and quality of care delivery
- Collaborate and consult with PAs, NPs, and other providers across service lines
- Board-certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, or Emergency Medicine
- MD or DO from an accredited medical school
- Licensed in GA
- 3+ years of experience in urgent care, ER or an outpatient family medicine practice.
- 2+ years of Telemedicine and/or Consulting experience
- Morning availability 7-10 am ET; 4-11 pm ET; and/or weekends Sat-Sun 8-11pm ET
- Other availability to work hours during urgent care business hours Monday - Sunday 8a-11p ET
- Supervision experience of Nurse Practitioners (NP) and Physician Assistants (PA)
Life at Urgent Kids Care:
At UKC, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care - an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives.
UKC applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant's disability or need for accommodation. Any UKC applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the UKC Benefits Team to make the need for an accommodation known.
To protect the health and safety of our employees, we require any employee conducting in-person work* to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or protected religious reasons, please reach out to our Benefits team at [Register to View] to submit an accommodations request.
- Note: In-person work includes: employees required to work from our offices, employees conducting sales work in the field and employees conducting at-home or in-person visits with members.