Outpatient Pediatric opening in Pennsylvania
Locate in Seneca, PA
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician to join outpatient practice.
- Well-established practice with 1 full-time Pediatrician, 1 part-time Pediatrician and 2 Advanced Practice Providers
- The position will be full-time and require working 9 sessions per week (a session is 4 hours), included 4 weeks of PTO, 5 days of CME time and 7 holidays.
- No delivery or NICU coverage required
- Outpatient call ONLY 1:4 Weekend (all calls screened by a nurse triage call center)
- Position available Fall of 2022
- Excellent compensation package including full benefits
- Paid CME, malpractice, DEA and license renewal
Family-friendly Seneca, PA is located in Venango County, Pennsylvania. You get the small town feel with easy accessibility to larger cultural venues such as Erie, PA 60 miles north and Pittsburgh which is 80 miles south. Both cities are cultural centers offering professional sports, theater, shopping, arts, museum all within 6090-minute drive. Seneca is part of a tri-city area (Oil City, Franklin, Titusville) with great schools, an abundance of outdoor activities and outdoor living during all four seasons. The beautiful 30-mile Allegheny Valley Bike Trail (acta-trails.org) runs along the Allegheny River where you can boat, kayak, swim and fish. Titusville has world class fly fishing in nearby Oil Creek State Park which is also known for its 50K and 100k runs through breathtaking trails. Titusville and Oil City are known for their rich history in the oil boom of the early 1900s. Downtown Franklin is a beautiful quaint town with wonderful little shops and fabulous restaurants and its very own brewery. Please consider joining our team of compassionate and caring providers as we continue to provide quality care for our areas pediatric population.