**Pediatric opening in Pittsburgh**
* Full-time; Outpatient
* Well-established practice with 8 Pediatricians and 2 Advanced Practice Providers
* The position will be full-time and require working 8- 9 sessions per week (a session is 4 hours), included are 4 weeks of PTO
* Providers participate in holiday and weekend coverage via a rotation within the practice.
* Rounding on newborns 1:7
* No delivery or NICU coverage
* Outpatient call 1:7 (or less); all calls screened by a nurse triage call center
* Excellent compensation package including full benefits
* Paid CME, malpractice, DEA and license renewal
The practices are located 15 minutes from Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh has been recognized as a first-rate city for several years, being described by the Huffington Post as "a modern mecca of culture and education, [and] a hidden gem". The citys economy has expanded into industries such as medicine, robotics, finance, and nuclear engineering, and has attracted major tech corporations like Google and Uber. It has consistently been rated as one of the most livable cities in the US since 2005. Please consider joining our team of compassionate and caring providers as we continue to provide quality care for our areas pediatric population.