Northern OHIO Pediatrician: Traditional Model
WATERSPORTS GALORE await you at your dream position lakeside in northern Ohio! A not-for-profit hospital actively seeking a Pediatrician to do launch an outpatient clinic and assist 1 week per month with light nursery/delivery call. The incoming physician can expect to be on call for high-risk deliveries, Class A and B C-sections, and nursery rounds during the week that you are on call. You will work closely with the OBGyn team and staff in our Level I Family Birthing Center.
The ideal candidate is a Board Certified Pediatrician interested in a traditional setting - practicing physicians and new graduates are welcome to apply.
- $250k to $300k Salary DOE if candidate is 1.0 FTE
- Candidate can work as little as 0.6 FTE = 2, 3, 4, or 5 day work week options available
- 1 week per month of 24/7 deliveries and nursery call (very light)
- Rest of the time is in the clinic
- CREATE YOUR OWN CLINIC HOURS within reason
- Average only 2-3 babies in the nursery per day
- Average 350 deliveries / year (roughly 7 to 8 per week)
- Circumcisions Required
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
Ideally located on the shores of Lake Erie and 1hr from both Toledo and Cleveland, you will enjoy a laid back lifestyle with no shortage of 4-season recreation and TOP RANKED schools with state and nationwide ranked athletics! Interested candidates, please call [Register to View]
to hear more and submit your CV to [Register to View]
to be considered. Know someone that is a perfect fit? Call to discuss our $2,000 REFERRAL BONUS and pass the information along!