Bountiful, UT – Bountiful Clinic
Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, as well as a hospital in Burley, Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth, Saltzer Health, and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada. Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. According to Becker’s ASC Review, “Utah is in the top 5 best places for physicians to work.” (May 24, 2021 Print | Email).
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®
• One BC/BE Pediatrician to join the Bountiful Clinic
• Clinic hours are from 7:30 am – 5:30 pm to allow patient access and a flexible schedule for the providers
• Join an established multi-specialty clinic with 2 other pediatricians
• Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
• Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Pediatrics
• Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
• U.S. ACGME Residency
• Competitive salary
• Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
• Relocation assistance provided, up to 20K
• A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Basic Life Support (BLS)
No Additional Description Available
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.$7.25 - $999.99
We care about your well-being – mind, body, and spirit – which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged. Learn more about our [Register to View] and our commitment to [Register to View] .